To ensure a positive experience for all, GigSmart has implemented an SMS Confirmation Policy. With this policy in place, you will need to confirm or cancel a Shift you are scheduled for via SMS message 24 hours before the Shift start time.
In order to confirm your position on a Shift you are scheduled for, reply “Y” to the confirmation message. If you cannot work the Shift, reply “N” to the confirmation message to cancel yourself off of the Shift. Note: You will be canceled from the Shift if you do not respond.
The confirmation message will include your scheduled Shift information (title, date, start time), and the required timeline in which you need to respond with either “Y” or “N”.
The timing of when the confirmation message is sent depends on when you were scheduled before the Shift’s start time. Below are the timeframes you will receive confirmation messages and how long you will have to respond:
- Shift start time is more than 24 hours from when you were scheduled
- Confirmation message is sent 24 hours before Shift start time
- Response is required 12 hours before Shift start time
- Shift start time is less than 24 hours and more than 12 hours from when you were scheduled
- Confirmation message is sent 12 hours before Shift start time
- Response is required 6 hours before Shift start time
- Shift start time is less than 12 hours from when you were scheduled or is an ASAP Shift
- Confirmation message is not applicable or required
GigSmart’s worker cancellation policy will continue to be enforced along with the SMS Confirmation Policy. For more information please visit our cancellation policy page here: https://gigsmart.com/workers/worker-cancellation-policy/