— By invitation only —
Congratulations, you’re one of the top workers actively using the Get Gigs app to find and work local Gigs and Jobs!
Because we value your work ethic, reliability, and continued success on our platform, we’re hoping you’ll help us find more great workers like yourself. In exchange for doing so, we’ll pay you a referral bonus ($100 per referral!) for each great worker you send our way.
You have a personal invite code you can share with friends interested in creating a Get Gigs account.
There’s no limit to the number of referral bonuses you can receive. If your referral has already created a Get Gigs account without using your referral code, you may not be eligible for a reward.
Earn a $100 referral bonus for each paid worker you refer to Get Gigs.
Here’s how you can share your Get Gigs referral code:
- Find your referral code by viewing the Account Settings page in your worker Profile. To get here, tap profile in the bottom right, then tap Account Settings.
- Find your referral code and tap to copy it.
- Exit your Profile by pressing the back arrow in the top left.
- Tap the hamburger menu (the one with three lines) in the top left. Then tap Share and select Get Gigs.
- Choose your sharing method. We recommend SMS text or email.
- Send a message to each person you want to refer and make sure to include your referral code, which you can easily paste into your message. We recommend adding, “Don’t forget to use my referral code (insert your code) when you sign up!”
- Help them get familiar with the app, because the faster they complete three Shift Gigs, the faster you get paid!
Here’s how friends can sign up for Get Gigs with your referral code:
- Download the Get Gigs app from the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store.
- Choose how you’d like to sign up (with Apple, Facebook, Google, or an email address).
- Enter a secure password.
- Enter your First and Last name.
- Tap the blue Apply box at the top of the Mobile Number verification screen.
- Enter your referral code.
- Enter your phone number and complete the rest of the steps to finish signing up for Get Gigs!
Referral Program Terms and Conditions
To learn more about how you can participate in this exclusive, invite-only referral program, please read the details below.
Who is eligible to participate?
Invited individuals who are current Get Gigs users in good standing (i.e. not suspended or delinquent). GigSmart has sole discretion to determine eligibility.
Who is eligible to be referred?
Any user who doesn’t already possess a GigSmart Get Gigs account who has not been previously referred. GigSmart has sole discretion to determine eligibility.
What can I get for providing a Get Gigs referral?
You are eligible to receive a $100 referral bonus for every new Get Gigs worker you refer if all of the following conditions are met:
- The new user enters your referral code as part of signing up for their Get Gigs account.
- The user is in good standing with GigSmart
- The user completes three Shift Gigs (completed Project Gigs do not count), receives a 5-star rating and review on all three Shift Gigs, and has perfect attendance on those Shift Gigs (does not call out or miss a Shift Gig they have been hired to work).
GigSmart has sole discretion to determine whether these conditions have been met.
How will my $100 referral bonus be paid?
Worker referral bonuses are subject to verification and will generally be awarded via bill.com within 60 days of verification.
GigSmart may withhold a referral bonus if it reasonably believes additional verification is required. GigSmart may also withhold or invalidate any potential referral bonuses it deems fraudulent, suspect, or in violation of it’s Terms. GigSmart may further withhold or invalidate any referral bonuses, if GigSmart, in its sole discretion, believes awarding a referral bonus or verifying and approving a transaction will impose liability on GigSmart, its subsidiaries, affiliates or any of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives, or agents.
What do I need to know about sharing my referral code?
GigSmart wants you to share your referral code and earn referral bonuses, but referral codes must be used only for personal and non-commercial purposes. This means that you can share your referral code only with people you know. You agree that you will not:
- Duplicate, sell, or transfer your referral code in any manner or make it available to the general public (such as by printing it on business cards; posting it on a coupon website, job website or using it as part of a job application, including but not limited to the following website and applications Amazon, EBay, Fiverr, Craigslist, RetailMeNot, Reddit, Wikipedia, Gumtree, Moneysavingexpert, Groupon, or advertising it using paid social media or paid search);
- Try to get referees/invitees by spamming, bulk emailing, or sending large numbers of unsolicited emails. The only people you should be emailing are people you know personally;
- Use, display, or manipulate GigSmart intellectual property (such as GigSmart’s logos, trademarks, and copyright-protected works) in any way, except as to identify the program.
- Create or register any (i) businesses, (ii) URLs, (iii) domain names, (iv) software application names or titles, or (v) social media handles or profiles that include the word “GigSmart” or “Get Gigs” or any of GigSmart’s other trademarks or any words that are confusingly similar to GigSmart’s trademarks.
- Use GigSmart’s trademarks as your social media profile picture or wallpaper or use any of GigSmart’s copyright-protected works (such as graphics, photos, images, drawings, and screenshots from GigSmart’s website or app) without GigSmart’s express written permission;
- Purchase keywords (including, but not limited to Google AdWords) that contain any of GigSmart’s trademarks;
- Use automated systems or bots through any channel to distribute, post, or otherwise share your referral code;
- Use scripts or programmed or automatic dialers to send invites or otherwise share your referral code;
- Make misleading claims about GigSmart, use offensive/abusive content, create fake websites/webpages/social media profiles/apps, misrepresent your connection to GigSmart, or otherwise make any false or misleading statements to get a referee/invitee to use your code; or
- Use your referral code in any manner that violates the law or the rights of anyone else.
GigSmart reserves the right to cancel or modify the terms of this referral program, including the eligibility requirements and incentive to be awarded, at any time without prior notice. GigSmart reserves the right to pause, change, or end; in whole or in part; this program and any referral program; as well as any company or individual’s ability to participate in this program or any referral program or receive any of the above-mentioned referral bonuses, for any reason, including but not limited to: suspected fraud, abuse, or any violation of these rules. If GigSmart ends any referral program, any unused or unredeemed referral bonuses may be forfeited at that time.
GigSmart may update these rules at any time. Continued participation in any referral program, including this one, will mean that you have agreed to the new updates.
All of GigSmart’s referral bonus decisions are final and binding, except where prohibited, including decisions as to whether a referral bonus is valid, when and if to terminate the program, and whether, if at all, to change the program. Any changes to the program will be updated at this link and, except where prohibited, will become effective as of the date the link is updated. If a referrer has referrals pending qualification at the time that updates are made, those pending referrals shall be reviewed and referral bonuses will be given under the terms that were valid at the time the referral was first made.
Except where prohibited, You agree that by participating in the program, that You will (1) be bound by these Terms, the decisions of GigSmart, its Administrators (“GigSmart Administrators”) (if any) and/or their designees, and privacy policies; (2) to release and hold harmless GigSmart and their respective parent companies, affiliates and subsidiaries, together with their respective employees, directors, officers, licensees, licensors, shareholders, attorneys and agents including, without limitation, their respective advertising and promotion entities and any person or entity associated with the production, operation or administration of the program (collectively, the “Released Parties“), from any and all claims, demands, damages, losses, liabilities, costs or expenses caused by, arising out of, in connection with, or related to their participation in the program (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage, personal injury or death caused to any person(s) and/or the awarding, receipt and/or use or misuse of the program or any referral bonus); and (3) to be contacted by GigSmart and/or GigSmart Administrators.
GigSmart reserves the right to cancel or suspend this program should it determine, in its sole discretion, that the administration, security, or fairness of this program has been compromised in any way.
Reservation of Rights
GigSmart reserves the right to modify or amend at any time these Terms and the methods through which referral bonuses are earned. GigSmart reserves the right to disqualify you at any time from participation in the program if you do not comply with any of these Terms. GigSmart’s failure to enforce any term of these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
Caution: any attempt to deliberately damage or undermine the legitimate operation of the program may be in violation of criminal and civil laws and will result in disqualification from participation in the program. Should such an attempt be made, GigSmart reserves the right to seek remedies and damages (including attorney fees) to the fullest extent of the law, including criminal prosecution.
The content, information, links, and functionality of this website are provided “as is” and “as available” and without warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied, including without limitation warranties of non-infringement of third party rights, title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and freedom from computer virus or other harmful components. Without in any way limiting the prior sentence, GigSmart does not make any representation or warranty that (i) the content and information of this website is accurate, secure, complete or otherwise free from errors and omissions, or (ii) the links and other aspects of the website are functional.