At GigSmart, our team has always been committed to building the best products for our users to be successful. Our users are what makes our product work. We wouldn’t be where we are today without our amazing user base. We believe it’s important to recognize and celebrate those who work hard to complete Gigs and those who give our Get Gigs workers job opportunities. In order to give them the recognition they deserve, we are launching the GigStars Awards. Each month we’ll award the top workers and requesters with badges across multiple categories — like top worker, perfect attendance, and top earner. Once you receive a badge, you can share this honor with your network. See the full list of categories below:
GigStar Award Categories
- Fastest Hirer – Requesters who hire a worker for one or more Gigs in one minute or less
- Highest Rated – Requesters who have been rated 4.5 stars or higher
- Top Hirer – The requester(s) who hired and paid the most Shift Gig workers
- Top Industry – The industry or industries with the highest number of Shift Gigs completed within a month
- Top Worker – The worker(s) who completed the most Shift Gigs
- Highest Rated – Workers who have been rated 4.5 stars or higher
- Perfect Attendance – Workers who worked 75% or more of the days available in the previous month and had perfect attendance at all those shifts
- Top Earner – The worker who earned the most money (total earnings)
It’s important to recognize the major accomplishments of our users. Winners are announced at the beginning of the month for the previous month’s performance. Winners will receive an individual email notifying them of their award status. GigStar award winners will also be recognized in an email blast to our community and featured on our website.
When you earn an award, you also earn the right to celebrate! All GigStars will receive an email with social media badges attached. You can share your badge on your social channels to boast about your accomplishments to your networks. Don’t forget to tag @GigSmartApp when you post!
Thank you to our workers and requesters who continue to make GigSmart great. We appreciate your hard work and can’t wait to see what you achieve next!